DIY » Create your own travel photo album on your phone
We live in a digital age and although it’s modern and amazing, it’s still great to read books, hold a magazine and cherish your favorite travel or holiday moments in a photo album. Good news for those who agree. You can now create a photo album with the touch of your phone!
2 of the 3 available sizes the Albelli App offers
Albelli is well known for all their photo options but they’ve just made our lives a lot easier when it comes to capturing your favorite travel moments.
It was easy and it just takes a few steps to complete:
1. Download the app (available on IOS and Android)
2. Open the app and pick the photo album size you want to create (3 sizes available)
3. To create you click on “Create new Photobook”
4. Select pictures and drag them into place. You can also choose your frames too. Too many photo’s? You can add up to 60 pages!
5. Add it into your shopping cart! You can add the option for gloss or mat before ordering
If you’re happy you can preview your album and change whenever you like. The app saves your photo’s so don’t worry if you need to stop in between.
Tip » Make sure that your photo’s are of good quality and size. The app will let you know if the pixels are too low.
All the photo albums via the app are with a soft cover. If you want a hard cover, you can order online via your laptop or your Ipad of course.
We’re happy with the results and being able to look back on the travel memories we’ve made so far! Now it’s your turn. 🙂
For more info check: http://bit.ly/Albelliapp